With spacious campsites, plenty of free overflow parking, and a bar and grill on-site, there is no better way to camp in Silver Lake than at Val-Du Lakes Campground.
Our guests enjoy the freedom of traditional camping with a relaxed, care-free atmosphere that Val-Du Lakes Campground is known for. Enjoy a nice fire with friends or venture over to the Val-Du Lakes Bar & Grill for great food, drinks, and live entertainment on the weekends.
Located just east of Lake Michigan and the sand dunes, Val-Du Lakes Campground is perfectly situated just outside the congestion of downtown Silver Lake, yet close to many of the area’s must-see attractions. We are based in a natural wooded area with a serene creek flowing through the grounds and shaded grassy lots. Each spacious campsite includes essentials to make your stay as relaxing as possible, including electricity hookups, a picnic table, and a fire ring. We also have private showers and bathrooms and a Camp Store with all the essentials.
Even better, our on-site bar and grill provides quality food if you don’t want to go to the trouble of cooking, and live entertainment on the weekends. If you’re looking for something even more comfortable, you can rent our historic Manor at Val-Du Lakes.
No matter the type of vacation you want, our friendly and accommodating campground staff is happy to help with your needs. We welcome large groups and dune enthusiasts, offering our guests ample free parking for all their vehicles and trailers, as well as free compressed air. We even offer on-site camper rentals for those who want to enjoy the RV camping experience but don’t have a travel trailer of their own.
To make a reservation at Val-Du Lakes Campground, call us: (231) 873-CAMP (2267).
- Bar & restaurant with indoor & outdoor seating within walking distance
- Natural wooded setting with grassy sites
- Each site has a 30 AMP electric hookup with a picnic table & fire ring
- Full service dump/fill station
- On site, mobile dump service available
- Sites with water hook-up available
- Spacious private showers & clean bathrooms.
- Laundry facility
- FREE Wi-Fi available (in a limited area)
- Camp Store with ice, firewood, camping supplies, and more
- FREE over-flow parking for extra trailers, vehicles, and off-road toys
- FREE compressed air to pump up tires and mattresses
- Camper rentals available. Learn more about renting an RV.
Val-Du Lakes Campground is proud to offer the most competitive rates in the Silver Lake area.
- $40.00/night based on 2 adults and their minor children (17 and under)
- $20.00/night for additional adults (18 and up)
- Children 17 and under are free
- 6 people maximum/site
Full Hook-up Rates
- $80.00/night based on 2 adults and their minor children (17 & under)
- $20.00/ night for additional adults (18 & up)
- Children 17 & under free
- 6 people maximum/site
Memorial Day (May 24-30) 4th of July (June 28-July 9) Labor Day (Aug. 30 -Sept. 5)
- $60.00/night based on 3 adults and their minor children.
- $ 20.00/night for additional adults (18 and up)
- 6 People maximum/ site
- **All holidays have a 3-night minimum stay and must be prepaid at time of reservation**
Hippie Fest Rates
- $40/night, includes up to 4 people
- 2 night minimum
- 4 person maximum
- Must be prepaid at time of reservation. No refunds.
Rental Campers – $150/ night $175/night during holiday weeks (as noted above)
There is a 2 night minimum and a 4 person maximum. No pets and no smoking. Sheets, comforters, pillows and coffee pots w/filters provided. 3 night minimum required for holiday dates.
**All rental camper reservations must be paid for at the time of booking**
**There will be a 3.5% transaction fee added to all credit card transactions**
***NO MORE THAN 2 SITES MAY BE BOOKED WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS***
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a campsite at Val-Du Lakes Campground?
Call us at (231) 873-CAMP (2267) to inquire about campsite availability and to make a reservation.
Can we have a campsite next to our friends?
Yes, depending on availability. Call us at (231) 873-CAMP (2267) to inquire and reserve sites.
How many people are allowed to camp on a site?
A maximum of 6 individuals per campsite.
How many campsites can be rented at one time?
A maximum of 2 sites.
What"s included with my RV rental?
All of our RV rentals include sheets, comforters, and pillows for 4. We will provide RV toilet paper. Please do not bring your own. Coffee pot & filters will be provided. All units have air conditioning, running water and electric.
How do I get to Val-Du Lakes Campground?
Val-Du Lakes Resort is located at 1573 Wilson Ave, Mears, MI 49436. Get Directions.